TOGETHER IN FAITH IS—
- A time for parents and children from age three to grade five to share an educational hour two or three times a year.
- A stepping-stone curriculum of basics (Bible, Prayer, Worship) that builds each year to nurture a living growing faith.
- A unique program that engages parents and children in memory-making play and life-long traditions.
- An experience that draws parents and children close to each other in their faith and encourages them to make time for faith activities at home.
- A time to prepare children for leadership roles in worship that corresponds with their current learning and skills.
Parents and children will have a great time at special Together in Faith sessions. Come and enjoy the laughter, special moments, and spending time together as you and your child grow closer in faith. The lasting memories you create will warm your home for years to come! Parents should call the congregation office (752-3159) to register at least one week before the first session they plan to attend so that materials can be prepared in advance. Each child in attendance must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
4-Year-Olds: “THE KEYS” May 7 & 14, 2017.
First Graders: “THE TEN COMMANDMENTS” June 4 & 11, 2017.
Second Graders: “WHAT’S FAIR” February 19 & 26, 2017.
Third Graders: “OPENING THE BIBLE” March 5, 12 & 19, 2017.Share this with your friends: